Opogo Pass Guide


Why do I need to supply a NARIC?

If you are an overseas teacher that is applying for a role that requires proof of qualifications, you will need to give evidence that your overseas qualifications match a UK equivalent (i.e. A New Zealand Bachelor of Veterinary Science qualification is considered comparable to British Master's degree standard).

What documents can I submit?

1. You will need to create an account on the NARIC / ENIC website (link below); https://www.enic.org.uk/Qualifications/SOC/Default.aspx
2. Once you have created your account, you will be able to upload your documents that you want to compare.
3. When you receive your statement of comparability, you can upload into the Opogo Pass.

Please note

• This service costs £49.50 + VAT (if applicable), plus a delivery charge.
• On 1 March 2021, the UK NARIC agency title becomes UK ENIC, operated and managed by Ecctis Limited.