To ensure we are 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' for our schools and academies, you are required to sign each of the following statements;
Sign inside the Opogo app
DfE Keeping children safe
Working times regulations
Sent to you via email
Opogo Ltd contract (sign and return via email)
1) To read each statement, select the large arrow to the right of the statement headline.
2) Enter all mandatory information, scroll to the end of the page and select the button ‘I agree’ to sign.
3) Once signed you will be redirected back to the statement list.
4) The Opogo Ltd contract is a separate contract sent to you via email. This requires you to sign, date and return to us via email.
• In the rare case that the information provided does not align with your DBS check your registration may be rejected.
• Your registration will NOT be approved until we receive your Opogo Ltd contract – sent to us via email.